|Deadline: June 30, 2017.
Complete all information in typewritten form
Central High HOH Nomination
One letter of recommendation, limited to no more than two pages (fewer than 500 words).
81 Amherst Ave.
The letter should stress character, leadership, and extraordinary accomplishments.
- The nominee must have demonstrated positive contributions in professional and service areas
outside of Central High School.
- The areas of endeavor for the nominations may include, but are not limited to, education,
business and labor, arts and humanities, philanthropy, sports, government and military service,
law, science and technology, and health and human service.
- The nominee must be of high moral character and outstanding citizenship.
- Former students must have attended at least one year at and have graduated from Central High School.
- Central High School faculty, administration, staff, parents and volunteers may be considered.
- All recipients must be at least fifty years of age but this requirement may be waived in
- Attach a completed